Wednesday 18 October 2017

First Class Experience - Caribbean Airlines

Now I for one have only been able to travel economy class on my international trips. Recently I had to purchase a last minute ticket to Miami with Caribbean Airlines Miles in August. After contacting the airline, the flight was booked up in economy class and I had to acquire a First Class seat.

I was excited but also unaware of the additions available to me. On the day of the flight I had no delays in the airport and checked-in within 2 minutes. Caribbean Airlines allows three checked bags so I was able to check my carry-on as well. I was freely travelling without the trouble of carrying any luggage.

As I entered the departure gate area, I was invited to visit the Club Caribbean Lounge. This particular lounge is available to travelers who are a member of Club Caribbean or passengers that purchased a first class ticket. I was very surprised at the treatment and amenities within this lounge such as:

  • Complementary Wi-Fi
  • Comfortacbe Couches
  • International News
  • Fully Stocked Bar
  • Fully Stocked hors d'oeuvres




When the time arrived for boarding, we were indicated from within the lounge. As I got to my seat, I was greeted by my name and the air hostess came and asked if there's anything that I would like as soon as we take off. I opted for a glass of champagne. 

The breakfast was amazing as compared to economy class, a menu is provided to choose what you would like to have. All food, snacks and drinks are inclusive. 


Have you had a first class experience, If you did please let me know how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment