Tuesday 31 October 2017

Turure Water Steps - Trinidad

If you’re like me, I like to be outdoors. Hiking is one of my favourite pastimes especially if the trips lead to a waterfall or pool at the end of the trip. One such trip is the Turure Water Steps. This is a pretty interesting hike because there are large limestone rock formations in which the water flows over.

We only explored to the 4th pool but I was informed that there are further pools higher up. The trek is fairly simple and the limestone rocks despite appearing very slippery have impeccable grip and you can walk up a 30 to 35 degree incline without fear of slipping.
If you’re ever in Trinidad, in the Cumaca Area and feeling adventurous, I would recommend you to go on this hike.

What hikes do you think are noteworthy for me to mention?

No comments:

Post a Comment